- This event has passed.
March 22 - March 24
A live Blue Economy Visionary Conference
A free 3 day paradigm shifting, hands on training experience worth thousands of dollars. Join us for an in-person & online event focused on capacity development in the Blue Economy for the CARICOM, hosted in Barbados by WIPO, UWI, Compete Caribbean/IDB, CARIPI, JPO and CCSA.
Come alongside 7 visionaries with active Blue Economy development ideas and help them refine their projects to experience what it takes to become funding ready.
For Blue Economy Visionaries who want to learn what it takes to move from an unclear business idea to funding ready.
For persons who resonate with the following statements:
- Have an idea (project, initiative or business) that fits into the blue economy.
- Need business development support.
- Want to grow, but not sure how.
- No effective network.
- Care deeply about sustainability and the environment.
- Have concerns about sustainability for future generations.
- Leave with concrete steps you can take to get any Blue Economy project to the next level.